Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Print on Demand for B.Nute productions!

B.Nute productions is on Zazzle!
I'm excited to announce that B.Nute productions is on Zazzle offering print on demand invitations, stationery, party goods and more! What's this mean for you? Well many things, here's just a few:
  • Same great B.Nute production invitation designs with added bonus design on the back
  • Matching envelopes available to order
  • More matching party goods
  • FASTER turn around time with no proofing necessary-- you enter your party details, approve, order and it's done!
  • New designs all the time!
Bug Hunt Party Invitation and Envelope by B.Nute productions on Zazzle
I'm so grateful for my wonderful customers who have made my business so successful this past 5 years! Business has boomed so much, though, it has left me little time to create more designs. In the past year, I've spent much of my time fielding emails and creating proofs, and very little time creating new designs. I've also noticed while I do sell "printable/digital" goods, I also have a very large customer base that wants my items to be printed. I've been searching for a great business solutions to allow me to continue to grow as well as create new designs (and more blog posts with free printables!) Going to a print on demand solution like Zazzle is my answer!
Woodland Animal Party Invitation and Matching Envelope by B.Nute productions on Zazzle
The biggest benefit by far is the allowing my customers to enter their own party details, and remove the whole proofing process. This will speed up delivery of my products greatly, and also free up some of my time! Yay. I've included pictures in this post with some of my latest additions to the shop (ooo, I just love the squirrel on the back of my Woodland Animal Party invitation!)

Princess/Snow White Style Party Invitation and Matching Envelope by B.Nute productions on Zazzle
So, over the next couple months, I'll be moving my items over and adding more! Be sure to continue to check back in my shop for updates. If you know a theme you'd like to see, and don't see it yet, just give a holler!

Little Red Riding Hood Party Invitation and Matching Envelope by B.Nute productions on Zazzle.
Above is my Little Red Riding Hood Party invitation-- I just love Grandma's house on the back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Nice blog. Thanks for sharing that looks awesome.
Printing Malaysia