Thursday, December 13, 2012

Lodge Style Personalized Notecards

Lodge Style Personalized Notecards by B.Nute productions on Zazzle
Lake Tahoe? Yellowstone? Yosemite? Rocky Mountain National Park? The Adirondacks? If you are a fan of the Lodge Style look like I am, you'll love my new set of personalized notecards!

I can't get enough of this look. Perhaps it's because I've spent my whole life going to Lake Tahoe (including living there for 2 years, and getting married there.) Or maybe it's because I'm in awe of the "Great Lodge" style buildings, artwork and handicrafts from the early 1900's (i.e.,  The Ahwahnee or Old Faithful Inn). Either way, the textures, patterns, colors, and motifs are all so outdoorsy and grand.

So, head over to my shop and pick up some Lodge Style notecards-- perfect for a quick note in the summer time after a few days in the great outdoors, or great for writing a thank you card by a warm fire on a winter's day!

0 comments: