Tuesday, April 30, 2013

It's a Fiesta: Invitations and Inspiration

Fiesta Invitations by B.Nute productions on Zazzle
I love a good fiesta.
I love everything about it. 
I love the food; 
Mexican food is definitely one of my favs. 
I love the drinks; 
who doesn't love a Margarita and nothing is better than a nice cold Corona. 
I love the colors;
turquoise, magenta, red, orange, yellow, the brighter and bolder the better.
I love the decorations;
papel picado banners, mexican pottery, lotteria cards, Mexican cloth,  a pinata and a string of twinkling lights on the patio-- it's all that's needed.
I love the music;
just walk into any taqueria in California and you feel like you've taken a little trip over the border. The music always seems spirited and lively, and puts a smile on my face. 

So it's no wonder why my Fiesta invitations are some of my absolute favorites! With the hand designed oilcloth patterns in the background and vintage illustrations, these invites just make you want to party. I've created lots of options in my shop-- mix and match backgrounds and illustrations to find your perfect fit. Head on over to my shop and dust off your blender-- it's Fiesta time!

0 comments: