Thursday, April 11, 2013

Vintage Golf Party Invitations and More

Vintage Golf Party Invitation, Stickers and Stationery by B.Nute productions on Zazzle
Golf season is in full swing, time to par-tee!! For many years now, I've sat back and let my husband and parents play golf while I've been with the kids. With my new clubs from Christmas, and lessons this spring, I'm ready to join in and find out what all the hubbub is around golf.

In my very few outings so far, I can see why this sport can be so addicting. Being outdoors, chatting with friends and family and the occasional swing-- this is just my speed right now, and it suits me fine.

Here's a Vintage Golf party theme for the golf fans and golfers who have found the love for golf like me. Sophisticated stripes, an elegant border, playful text and a fun vintage golf illustration make this a memorable party invite, perfect for a birthday gathering on the course, or a big milestone celebration.

So, "drive" on over to my shop and pick up your Vintage Golf Party goods, the perfect look for your par-tee.

0 comments: