Friday, January 10, 2014

Just Create: Free Crafty Font and Printable Sign

Free Printable Just Create Everyday Sign by B.Nute productions
Today I gave myself the liberty to create anything I wanted - creative free reign. Of course this sent me into a good hour not knowing where to start! Finally, I opened up my iPad and decided to create a font. I've been wanting to design more fonts for a long time. I went with a crafty theme and just had fun.

This year I want to give myself many more "just create" days. Days where I try to take a couple hours and not stress about what I "should" be creating, but instead just create.
There are so many imaginative and inspirational projects I pin and then endlessly wait for that day in the future when I hope I can give it a try. Typically it never comes. So, here's my chance to give it a whirl.

After creating the font, it was only natural to want to make something with it-- so, in light of my resolution, I've created a free printable Just Create Everyday 8"x10" sign. I've printed it out, and put it on my desk to remind me to take a break and just create. I hope you can do the same.

Free Printable Just Create Sign and Crafty Goodness Font
Just Create Everyday 8"x10" Printable Sign
Just Create Everyday 8"x10" Free Printable by B.Nute productions
Instructions for Making Your Just Create Sign
1. Select the link above, and print out the page on an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper. Print on white cardstock to give some weight to the image.
2. Cut out the 8"x10" image, and place in a frame to remind you to just create, everyday.

Crafty Goodness Font
Below is an image of the font I created. I only created capital letters at this point, but perhaps with another crafty day, I fill in the rest. Feel free to download the font and use it in your craft project.

Crafty Goodness True Type Font by B.Nute productions
Instructions for Downloading Crafty Goodness Font
1. To download, click the link below and a compressed zip file will automatically download to your local computer

CRAFTY GOODNESS True Type Font
NOTE(Once clicked, the folder will automatically being downloading in your Download folder or designated folder on your computer where files are downloaded. Do not click more than once, or you will download several copies.)
2. The files is a compressed zip file. Once downloaded, it should uncompress as a ttf (true type file).
3. Place in your font folder and/or use your font library software on your computer to use the font in various programs.

Printable items are copyright protected, and provided free of charge by B.Nute productions for personal use only. B.Nute's printables can not be sold, altered, or provided for download on any other site. For questions or inquiries, please contact B.Nute productions.

1 comments:

lemondedis said...

i love this : thanks a lot ! i shared the link here : http://fr.pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-fonts/ and there : http://fr.pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-subway-art-posters/